ENGINEER IN BIOBANKING (W/M)
Full Time Position
Huningue (68) FRANCE
If you have a background related to the management of biological data bases, are familiar with molecular biology techniques and would like to be part of a dynamic and dedicated team, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Under the responsibility of Quality and Biobank Manager, your main missions are to:
- Plan the receipt and release of biological samples;
- Ensure sample traceability: store and record samples in the biological sample management software package (Nautilus, ThermoFisher);
- Manage and organize sample preparation activities (centrifugation, aliquoting, labeling, DNA/RNA extraction, etc.);
- Participate in sample processing if necessary;
- Develop and implement new sample processing techniques as needed;
- Be in charge of improving Biobank activities in compliance with the requirements of applicable standards (NFS96-900 and ISO 20387);
- Organize and follow up on the routing/transportation of samples;
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of laboratory equipment and materials.
You have a BAC+3/+5 degree in Biology and preferably a degree related to the management of biological collections. A good command of molecular biology techniques and particularly of the extraction part will be considered an asset. You are rigorous, autonomous and have a good level of English. You are familiar with the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are comfortable with computer tools.
The good reasons to join us
- To integrate a dynamic SME with a human size within which you will be able to intervene on various topics;
- To evolve in an environment where innovation and continuous improvement are at the heart of our products and processes.
- Employee and pension savings plans
- Sustainable mobility bonus (bicycle/carpooling)
- Incentive bonus based on the group’s financial performance
- Opportunities for advancement
To join the Firalis Molecular Precision team, send your CV and cover letter to our recruitment team.