LABORATORY TECHNICIAN IN PROTEOMICS (W/M)
Full Time Position
Huningue (68) FRANCE
Calling all meticulous and dynamic Laboratory Technicians! Join our Proteomics team and unlock your potential in cutting-edge research. Let’s revolutionize the world of proteomics together!
Under the responsibility of Molecular Biology & Proteomics Laboratory Manager, your primary duties will be to:
- Perform microfluidic qPCR and PCR ;
- Perform immunoassays (ELISA, ECL, etc.);
- Perform various laboratory tests and analyze samples according to established protocols;
- Participate in the writing of reports and the analysis of results;
- Write protocols and operating procedures;
- Contribute to the management of equipment, consumables and reagents;
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality regulations.
You have a BAC+2/+3 in the field of Biology and you have a good command of laboratory techniques. With an unwavering commitment to precision, you are autonomous while fostering a strong sense of teamwork. Your proficiency in English enables effective communication, and your mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) showcases your adeptness with essential computer tools.The realization of experiments according to the GLP standard will be considered as an asset.
The good reasons to join us
- To integrate a dynamic SME with a human size within which you will be able to intervene on various topics;
- To evolve in an environment where innovation and continuous improvement are at the heart of our products and processes.
- Employee and pension savings plans
- Sustainable mobility bonus (bicycle/carpooling)
- Incentive bonus based on the group’s financial performance
- Opportunities for advancement
To join the Firalis Molecular Precision team, send your CV and cover letter to our recruitment team.